Welcome to Nature Foundation SA
Nature Foundation SA is a not-for-profit wildlife charity which works with and inspires others to save, protect and restore South Australia's natural biodiversity.
The Foundation focuses on three key areas...
- The purchase and management of land with significant conservation value, restoring it to its natural state. This land protects threatened species, builds wildlife corridors and provides a base from which scientific studies can be undertaken.
- The Foundation funds high level conservation research projects on and off its land. To date, providing over $1.8 million worth of funding in its 30 year history.
- Water for Nature is the Foundations most recent initiative and involves conducting environmental watering projects along the Murray Darling River. NFSA is partnering with the Commonwealth Environmental Water Officer to deliver 50 gigalitres of Commonwealth environmental water over the next five years to the River Murray.
These conservation projects come at a price and as a charity the Foundation relies upon supporters, members and donors to carry out its vital work.
Nature Foundation SA ‘Save Our Native Animals’ Lottery
Nature Foundation SA is running a Fundraising Lottery through Community Link with all funds raised being used to ‘Save Our Native Animals’. Click to find out how to enter
2014 Vital Work Appeal
2014 Vital Work Appeal is a ‘call to action’ for supporters of Nature Foundation SA to help us to generate funds for the new financial year and address the ‘pressure points’ facing the Foundation. Help us make a difference!
For more information refer to our Winter Nature Matters Newsletter.
Click here to donate
2014 Memberships are now Due
Nature Foundation SA membership provides vital funds to support the conservation work of the Foundation.
Download a membership form or contact Natasha on 8340 2880 or email email@example.com
Please note membership is based on the calendar year.
The 2014 Calendar of Events provides some wonderful opportunities to help support the work of Nature Foundation SA. For a full list of events please see our events page.
The significant conservation ‘footprint’ of Nature Foundation SA is shown on a map of SA indicating:
- Properties Currently Owned/Co-Owned or Managed/Co-Managed by NFSA,
- Water For Nature Watering Sites,
- Bushbank Properties, and
- Properties Previously Acquired By Or With NFSA Support
View the Nature Foundation SA Conservation Footprint Map