Welcome to Nature Foundation SA
Treasure Hunt For Nature 2015 Answers
Thank you to all who took part in the 2015 Treasure Hunt for Nature, we hope you had a great day! Here are the answers:
Geocaching Answers (pdf)
Intermediate Treasure Trail Route Answers (pdf)
Family Friendly Treasure Trail Route Answers (pdf)
Nature Foundation SA is a not-for-profit wildlife charity which works with and inspires others to save, protect and restore South Australia's natural biodiversity.
The Foundation focuses on three key areas...
- The purchase and management of land with significant conservation value, restoring it to its natural state. This land protects threatened species, builds wildlife corridors and provides a base from which scientific studies can be undertaken.
- The Foundation funds high level conservation research projects on and off its land. To date, providing over $1.8 million worth of funding in its 30 year history.
- Water for Nature is the Foundations most recent initiative and involves conducting environmental watering projects along the Murray Darling River. NFSA is partnering with the Commonwealth Environmental Water Officer to deliver 50 gigalitres of Commonwealth environmental water over the next five years to the River Murray.
These conservation projects come at a price and as a charity the Foundation relies upon supporters, members and donors to carry out its vital work.
Witchelina Grand Working Bee
Thursday 30th April – Sunday 3rd May (Wed 29th April and Monday 4th May travel days)
Volunteers have an option of participating in conservation and/or maintenance activities on Witchelina Nature Reserve. It's not all work though with one day allocated to having a look around this spectacular property.
Book early as there are limited places. Phone Nature Foundation SA office on 8340 2880 or email nature email@example.com for more information or to book your place.
2015 Memberships are now due
Don't forget to renew your Nature Foundation SA memberships for 2015 – we now have 1,2,3 year and life membership options. Funds help support Nature Foundation SA efforts to Save, Protect and Restore South Australia's precious biodiversity.
Membership Fees and a downloadable membership form are on the Nature Foundation SA website. http://www.naturefoundation.org.au/membership/ or contact Natasha on 8340 2880 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note membership is based on the calendar year.
The 2015 Calendar of Events provides some great opportunities to help support the work of Nature Foundation SA. Click for a full list of events.
2015 Volunteer Opportunities
Nature Foundation SA has a number of volunteering opportunities available to corporates, members and the community. Click for more information.
The significant conservation ‘footprint’ of Nature Foundation SA is shown on a map of SA indicating:
- Properties Currently Owned/Co-Owned or Managed/Co-Managed by NFSA,
- Water For Nature Watering Sites,
- Bushbank Properties, and
- Properties Previously Acquired By Or With NFSA Support
View the Nature Foundation SA Conservation Footprint Map