As a registered charity, Nature Foundation SA relies on the generosity of our members, supporters and volunteers to help us in our work to help nature. We appreciate all help, big or small!
In addition to financial donations and volunteer assistance, there are often practical items we need to further our conservation projects and initiatives.
Below is a list of items Nature Foundation SA is currently seeking. If you feel you can assist with any of these, please contact us on 08 8340 2880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer server for the office to replace our aging one (or the funds to acquire one)
- Computers & laptops (of the funds to acquire them), new or reasonably new technology for in-field or office use
- Microscopes & laboratory equipment/furniture to advance the establishment of facilities for researchers on our properties
- Digital cameras
- iPad/tablets last model or in good working order
- GPS units to assist field work
- Dual-cab 4WD ute to replace aging vehicle
- Tractor for Hiltaba Nature Reserve with 3-point linkage
- Traytop for a 4WD Landcruiser
- Motorbikes (ag bikes or dirt bikes) for use on properties
- Engels fridges x 3 for vehicles to serve field crews in the hotter months
- Driving lights/spotlights for our Witchelina Landcruiser to improve safety & effectiveness of night-time operations
- Small petrol generators x 2 (for Hiltaba & Witchelina) to assist in remote field work
- Tools for assets management, mechanical & in-field operations
- Hotwater urns x 2 to serve bigger groups which will be increasingly visiting or staying on our properties
- Steel pipe to build goat yards, enabling mustered goats to be held & sold
- Fencing gear & materials to assist property management