Who We Are
Nature Foundation is an apolitical not-for-profit foundation that invests in conserving, restoring and protecting Australian landscapes, flora and fauna to ensure their survival.
Zebra Finches at Witchelina Nature Reserve; photo Coral Johnston
We are committed to investing in scientific research to address critical knowledge-gaps about our ecosystems. This knowledge underpins all of our work and ensures we are making the most efficient, effective and valuable contributions to conservation.
Vision & Mission
Inspiring people to connect with and conserve the natural habitat of Australia for future generations.
Engaging people, resources and good science to conserve the precious habitat of Australia.
- Connected - we are agile and adaptable, connecting communities through nature
- Innovative - we are creative and resourceful in tackling major environmental issues
- Accountable - we strive for excellence in everything we do, holding each other to account, and working to the highest ethical standards
- Caring - we care about each other, what we do and why we do it, we believe in the power of nature to change lives
- Inspirational - we inspire and create enjoyment through nature
- Adventurous - we are bold and adventurous in our pursuit of conservation outcomes
Nature Foundation’s vital conservation work is needed to sustainably manage South Australia’s unique biodiversity.
Learn more about Nature Foundation’s dedicated team of Board directors, staff and volunteers.
Nature Foundation produces a wide range of publications every year to keep our members and supporters up to date on our activities.
If you are interested in helping nature or have another query, we would love to hear from you!