We are delighted to share another year of impact and outcomes from the vast work of Nature Foundation with you, and what a year it has been.
Our Impact Report highlights the year's activities and results aligned to the five goals outlined in our Strategic Plan Towards 2030:
- Goal 1: Increasing areas of habitat are conserved and enhanced for future generations.
- Goal 2: Nature Science knowledge that leads to evidence-based decision-making.
- Goal 3: Nature is better understood and valued.
- Goal 4: Engaged communities that support resilient habitats.
- Goal 5: An inspirational organisation that is financially secure and achieves operational excellence.
As much as possible we are quantifying the outcomes of our conservation work. Here are some of the numbers achieved this past financial year.
Browse our 2023 Impact Report here:
Browse all corporate publications here.