Environmental Consulting Services
Through 40 years’ experience managing land for conservation and community outcomes, we have a deep understanding of South Australia’s unique biodiversity and have worked with partners across all sectors.
Setting up monitoring quadrants on Witchelina Nature Reserve; photo Andy Rasheed
The co-benefits of partnering with us include meaningful engagement with projects, becoming part of a broader legacy and supporting development of ecological knowledge.
Get in touch with our team to see how we can work together to meet your needs.
Our environmental consulting services include:
Ecological Surveys, Assessments and Monitoring
- Flora and fauna surveys
- Threatened species surveys
- Ecological monitoring programs
- Baseline environmental assessments
- GIS mapping
Environmental Management and Monitoring Plans
- Weed and pest fauna control
- Remnant vegetation
- Wetland ecosystems
- Infrastructure (e.g. fencing)
- Integrated station/reserve management
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management
End-to-end Environmental Offset Management
Cross Cultural Planning
- Traditional Owner engagement in cultural and natural resource management plans
- Traditional Owner engagement in conservation programs
- Bushwalking, camping and accommodation opportunities